Wednesday 17 September 2008

Jumbo Goody Bag Cuppies


These bunch of cuppies was another long travelled ones.
Individually packed in clear mica plastic, pink ribbon for the girls and green for the boys. In 4 cardboard boxes, I sent them from Jakarta to Bandung to meet their owner, Kathleen the birthday girl.

Khung Ming is another long lost friend, and I was quite surprised to get his mail commenting on my Doraemon cuppies. He showed my blog to Yuli, his wife who then decided to ordered some for their daughter's birthday goody bag at school.

The special request was for the cakes to be bigger than usual cupcakes, so I had to hunt for a special cups - so lucky I found these alum foil cups that could hold 3 times as much volume as normal cuppies. As the cups are also stronger than paper cups, I was more confident that these jumbo cuppies could travel safely to Bandung.


Kathleen is a big fan of Barbie and Disney Princesses, so the edible of them was a must. The girls' cuppies were dressed in pink poured fondant and star trimmits and crystal sugar.


And some army of boy's fave Ben10 in green.


Yuli
called me once she got her hands on the cuppies, Cititrans had taken a good care of the 4 boxes, all arrived in perfect condition so Yuli was happy, I was relieved, and I heard that her daughter was also very excited with her Barbies and Princesses!

No comments: