Saturday 28 March 2009

Reuben's Cupcakes: Ultramen & Hello Kitty

Dina Ponsen & I met some year ago through some filming projects, and knowing that I take a different path of work now, she contacted me for some cupcakes.
Her partner at "Mom's & I" is planning a celebration for her son, Reuben who is turning 8 this end of March. Reuben had never asked for a birthday party before, but this year he wants to celebrate it with his friends, so his parents is throwing him a big bash of bday party! (with hundreds of colourful chairs, a few Video Game machines, karaoke spot, glitter art corner, etc etc!)


Reuben is a BIG fan of Ultraman, so the boys will definitely having Ultraman & Monsters cupcakes. Some were posing before fights on green grassy earth, and some on purplish & orangish unknown planets...


As for the girls, I proposed Sanrio's Hello Kitty as I have been longing to do the kitties cute faces for cupcakes topper! I got some help from my sister while doing these toppers, a helping hand and great company :)
We made some with her original red bow, and some wearing pink & red flowers.


Very Sanrio feeling having these kitties on pink buttercream icing, and red cupcake liners! (Thanks Ike for the cute liners.)


Thank you Dina for trusting me with this project, hopefully the cuppies were a hit, and you're pleased with the outcome! Thanks Ayrien for a great help during topper making and setting up the cuppies on the party venue, and thanks Cia for being a super good girl and Mama's little helper!

No comments: